- Mobile: +91 9782281000
- Website: http://amarajaipur.com/
More Post By Tini Agrawal
- Posted on in Party Venues
- Property Id: 7345
Venue Type Banquet Hall
Posted By -
DescriptionProperty Id: 7345
The word AMARA is derived from the Greek language which symbolizes ‘Eternal’. A Banquet and Convention Center befitting Jaipur’s royal lineage, an experience that will forever remain in the hearts of our patrons. Nestled at the foothills of Jhalana, Amara shares its boundary with forest on one side and Agra bypass on the other. Situated at a short 10 minute drive from the airport and Malviya Nagar, it is easily accessible and well connected. The main road connects it directly to Delhi as well. Amara is ideally suited for events up to a gathering of 2000 people. Its massive blue dome is visible from a distance and is reminiscent of the mughal period. Once inside the premise, the road leads you to the grand entrance porch which is donned with numerous water bodies and gorgeous landscaping. Our elephants wear a symbol of the sun on their sides symbolizing the royalty associated with the pink city. We have used state of the art construction technology combined with Rajasthan’s colours which make Amara appear like a mirage in the desert, an oasis!
Architecture & Facilities
- Massive Pre-Function area.
- A Grand Ballroom with ambient lighting.
- Outdoor lawn sharing its boundary with the forest.
- Rajasthan’s first all weather banquet hall with central air conditioning & heating.
- A furnished powder room attached with the ladies toilet for comfort & convenience.
- Underground parking for ample cars and two-wheelers.
- Fully furnished quality rooms accessible by elevator.
- 100% power backup at all times.
- A smaller banquet hall for smaller events/meetings.
- A fully equipped business center.
- Substantial covered kitchen area for caterers.
- 10 minute drive from the airport and Malviya Nagar.
- Good road connectivity with major cities like Delhi and Agra.
- Beautiful landscape design with gorgeous views of the forest and hills.
- Use of traditional art forms such as blue pottery and ‘thikri’.
- Use of numerous water bodies and art works.
- State of the art rain water harvesting system.
- Top notch fire fighting safety equipment.
- Non AC
- AC Changing Rooms
- Food Provided by the Venue
- Outside Food/Caterer Allowed
- Only Veg
- Alcohol Allowed
- Outside Alcohol Allowed
- Music Allowed Late night
- Ample Parking
- Baarat Allowed
- Fire Crackers Allowed
- Hawan Allowed
- Overnight Wedding Allowed
- Power Back-up
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Swimming pool
- House boat
- Conference Rooms
- Stylish Bathrooms
- Flexible Workspaces
- Free Wi-Fi*
- Casual meeting
- Business Center
- 24/7 Market
- Seasonal Food and Cocktail
- Space to Meet or Relax
- Fire Pit
- VASTU COMPLIANT